SBI! Action Guide

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cat-Talk-101.com Is Live!!

Not only have I chosen the perfect domain name...I've chosen the perfect homepage template and written my homepage copy! Yes...my website dreams are really coming to life, for I have a live website!!!

Truly tonight I made great strides using the Verify It! tool from SBI! that allowed me to do the one time manual sitemap upload and verification of my site to Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask search engines.

When I had to do that for this blog, all on my own, it was so difficult, and seemed to take forever. Though it did take me a little while, tonight's work seemed so much easier with the step by step instructions and links from SBI!.

The next step for me is to build a footer, upload some libraries and learn to create a graphic. Oh, and finally get to write some content!

It's been a long time coming, but I'm on the path to success!

No comments: