SBI! Action Guide

Sunday, June 6, 2010

With SBI! I finally registered my perfect domain name

Yes it has been several months since my last update.

Yes it is taking me longer to achieve my goal of a passion driven website.

Yes I finally did make it through to Day 5 and I registered my domain name!!!!

My perfectly researched and niche rich name of: Cat-Talk-101.com


Thankfully I listened to the Action Guide from the very beginning and did not rush to register any of what I thought were the perfect domains. They were so not perfect that I can't remember what they were!

I cannot stress enough how much I believe in SBI! as the best education I could have found for learning to build a viable content driven website.

My work is far from over, mind you.

Currently I am reading an e-book on Web Design Success, however I have selected my template and it is live. Now don't get too excited...the template is live, but I've not built my homepage yet so...no content.

The template, I must say, is really cheerful!

The cool thing about the work on Day 4 is that I have a "blue print" of what will make up my website, complete with researched keywords...researched to the point that I know what words I need to write about first to have the highest chance of ranking highly for those words, thus, building traffic to the site.

Well, that's a really quick highlight of my progress...in a nutshell, so to speak.

Don't know when I'll update again, but just as a tortoise slowly plods along the path towards the finish line...so, I too, as well!

Until next time...
Annie

No comments: