SBI! Action Guide

Sunday, November 8, 2009

SBI Action Guide Day 2

When preparing to read the SBI Action Guide for the first time, it is suggested that you do so from "30,000 feet"....meaning that you read through once for familiarity, not learning or understanding.

After completing Day 2 last night, I totally understand. There is so much information to absorb, and such a variety of tools for research and analysis of data to learn to use that it will most likely take multiple "fly-by's" to begin to feel oriented.

When reading the Action Guide it is stressed that the term "DAY" is not actually a 24 hour day, but rather a term to designate the block of work that must be completed before advancing to the next level of the process of creating your website business.

"Website Business" is really what this is about. Not just a website full of articles and affiliate marketing ads, but a web business that will be producing a valuable resource for your specific future clients.

As I am reading I'm still keeping in mind my general perceived site concept, though I'm totally open to that being shaped differently after I purchase SBI and actually begin using the tools and "process" in "real time".

On to begin Day 3...

1 comment:

Annie T. Baxter said...

Hi Tagskie,

Thanks for your visit...if you have any thoughts or questions, stop back by and let me know.

Until next time,
Annie