SBI! Action Guide

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The SBI! Tortoise...Fits me to a "T"

In a quick update, I'm progressing....slowly but surely, just as the SBI! "mascot" suggests doing. I decided to switch to the printed version of the SBI! Action Guide to reinforce what I've been learning in the Video Action Guide, Day 2.

I'd definitely recommend trying the video lesson first then reading the same lesson....a great way to introduce then reinforce the lesson.

The other day I had a brainstorm for developing something that will be unique to my site, a little something that will make my "twist" on my niche just that much more "mine". Until I buy SBI! and have access to the full version of the research tools, I'm still uncertain how the "numbers" will support my "niche". Even if I have to go one step up, or "broader" for my site concept, I'll still use my specialty experience to make my site different from other sites, or even other SBI! sites that otherwise are similar to my "passion".

It's kind of exciting to think that some of the writing I began last night and tonight are the actual start of what will make up content for my site!

Being retired is great, except for the difficulty I'm finding in getting that level of energy back up to speed (as it was when I first began learning online). Once I can get more than 2 hours dedicated to this study and work, and, get motivated to get busy before 11pm at night, who knows what I'll actually accomplish!

No comments: